Action to be expected of the Port Health Authority (ANVISA) With the outbreak of the coronavirus, recently declared by the WHO as a global health emergency, Brazil has been adopting control measures for possible assistance in cases of suspected...
Tainá holds a law degree from Univercidade and a postgraduation degree in civil law and litigation from ESA/Candido Mendes.
She started her career in 2008 as a civil and litigator lawyer and in 2011 moved to the offshore industry, acting as legal and regulatory counsel of oil and gas companies and Brazilian shipping companies. She has routinely dealt with legal and administrative disputes involving owners and other players of the sector and negotiating charter and service contracts.
Portuguese and English
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association at Rio de Janeiro.
- Member of Wista Brazil – Women´s International Shipping & Trading Association do Brazil since 2016.
- Pleading at Maritime Court, ANP – National Petroleum Agency, Harbour Master, Directorate of Ports and Costs, Ibama and Customs;
- Working on administrative procedures at National Waterway Transportation Agency - ANTAQ, concerning acquisition of grants and operation of vessels in Brazil;
- Acting in arbitration in Brazil originated between owners and Brazilian shipping companies;
- Representing maritime agents at the court;
- Consulting concerning charter and service contracts.
For further information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us