Hereinbelow is a resumed version in office translated form of a Resolution (RDC 584 dated 08/12/2021) recently published by Port Health Authority ANVISA. The Resolution basically establishes protocols and procedures to be followed, legitimizing ANVISA...
Renata manages the Finance Department in SMA. She also assists improving the business and developing new systems/procedures.
Renata has Business degree from Gama Filho University, Rio de Janeiro. She gained considerable experience in finance since college. This has encompassed cost control, planning, analysis, accounts payable and receivable, reporting and general administration in the Energy and Services sectors. The cost control work in the Energy sector involved very large daily outgoings in the offshore deepwater drilling business. She also worked in Dublin, Ireland for four years in the Service sector supporting Accounting teams.
Renata is fluent in English, studying the language in London and honing her skills during the time in Ireland. She is learning Italian and her native language is Portuguese.
- Budget management
- Project cost control
- Reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Develop, improve and manage financial systems and procedures
- Assist with strategic planning
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Manage daily financial operations (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Supervise staff
- Month end close
- Compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
For further information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us